APA SF SET (Second Experimental Tuesday) Event: Effective Client Outreach & Management 1.14.20
APA SF Presents: S E T (Second Experimental Tuesday)
TOPIC: Effective Client Outreach & Management
WHEN: THIS TUESDAY, January 14, 2020 6:00 - 8:00 pm
COST: Free (space is limited by the venue maximum capacity).
WHERE: LUX SF, 2325 3rd St. #344 Studio C, San Francisco
Instructions for getting in the building:
1. Find “LUX-SF” on the call system at 2325 3rd St., dial us, and wait till you hear the lock click open.
2. Take the elevator to the 3rd floor (not 3R), and proceed to your right, continuing down the long hallway, again keeping to the right.
3. We’re near the end on the right side, #344 Studio C. https://lux-sf.com/directions-parking/
Topic: Effective Client Outreach & Management
We’ll dive into a brainstorming discussion about best practices for keeping track of contacts in an active, effective and streamlined way. Come with your specific workflow so we can all benefit from our best ideas.
Questions to discuss:
- What CRM platforms and strategies work? What don’t?
- How do you curate your outreach list?
- How do you focus on priority leads?
- How do you balance personalized direct communications with mass e-blasts?